Wednesday, August 5, 2009

electro body known to blow fuses, a stripper from the south lookin' for a pay day, said b*tch you should do it for the love like Ray Jay

Hey all just got home from school and found some time to update this thing. So I realised I haven't written a thing since the holidays... this'll be a blogjob MEGA. Go and get yourself a cup of coffee and some cookies.

Holidays didn't do me much good, instead it left me begging for more cause quite frankly (and I'm sure I speak on behalf of a good number of year 12 buddies) I'm kind of tired of the intense workload and the expectations, but at the same time I want to do well...Can't I just have it all?
I'm giving it my best shot this term though so at least I leave 2009 with no regrets and a spot for me at USYD. Yeah? C'mon Buddha, love me a little. Oh yeah, just so everyone knows I'm moving back to Sydney after I finish school. Everyone who knows how many times I've done this probably wants to slap me senseless but it's true, I've moved wayyyyyy too many times. As much as I'll miss Melbourne I've got other commitments in Sydney I've got stick to I guess. Melbourne will always be the heart of me and I'll miss a greatttt number of people but you know, aeroplanes and all, I'll be back to visit.

This holiday I didn't get up to much. Bob came to stay for a week and we got up to the usual shopping, movies and chillin' when HE got the time since he was always busy helping my Dad out renovating our other home. On the 1st weekend of his stay (bit unsure memory's hazy) we went to the movies with Andy and Bett to watch Transformers 2. Pretty good movie except I had to sit next to the drooler who was hypnotised by Megan Fox's mint figure. Can't complain I'm a pretty big fan of her junk as well. Seeing as the movie finished pretty late no surprise no cafe's were open so a coffee catchup was scratched off the list for the day. Instead, Bett and I stood in Chaddy and had a mini chat while Bob and Andy had theirs. Called it a night and left for homeeee.

Didn't see anyone until Thursday. Bob and I got ready to go to Sus' place and seeing as I misplaced my wallet we got there a tad late which isn't a surprise because I'm practically late for everything. No time management skills whatsoever. When we got there we had lunch (well more like we raided Sus' pantry and fridge) and helped ourselves. Nothing new there since I do that pretty much everytime I'm hanging out at what I like to call my second home. We played a little pool and I lost miserably against lardo but he taught me how to play snooker so I felt pretty good about myself. Not such a good player to play with though 'cause he'll laugh at your misfortune and your inability to play pool at his level... Rude. After watching the Victoria Secret Fashion Show 2008 and admiring hot women we made plans to go to Glenny for some coffee. The gang included Jud, Bett, Sus, Bob and * (asterisk to represent what I'll call in this entry, the fugitive male) We parked and walked towards Mocha Jo's our usual joint and to our despair the cafe was currently under some form of renovation so we headed to Airstream instead. Sat outside to satisfy the smokers and I ordered a Hazelnut latte and it was by far the best latte I have ever had hands down. After a chit chat and good drinks half of us headed home and Jud, Bob and myself headed to shopping centre to have a look see. After a while of pointless shopping because really, Glenny holds nothing of value when it comes to a good shop, we drove Jud home and headed home ourselves.

I think this was the Friday or it may have been the Saturday but Lawrence was having a bbq of some sort so afterAnne had come over and Bob had had dinner (eventhough we were going to a bbq) we left for Lawrence's. When we got there everyone was crowding around the bbq scrambling for some heat because it was pretty cold that night. We stood and watched St Bede's boys wax their legs as a dare and then headed to the park. On the way back Bob spotted a dog in the darkness and I thought he was a cutie so I gave him a pat and he followed us all the way back to Lawrence's. Oh yeah, and the dog was pretty obese so he didn't seem like a stray dog working the streets. After a while, Andy called to tell us Bett and himself would be at my place at approx 10:45. I didn't have much time to get ready so we said our goodbyes and left. Got home, got ready and got picked up to head to BLVD bar. (waited for Bob to finish folding the clothes with my mum first....... extra dots for that one) The security guard was totally whack with the i.d's but eventually he couldn't be bothered so we were all let in. We all got comfortable and put our things down and then hit the dancefloor. Can't really be bothered going into detail but it was a good night. Jess gave us a lift back home and we got in at approx 5:30. Dropped dead on my bed and snoozedddd. Got up at 2pm........fat as.
And I think that pretty much sums up the first week of my holiday. The second week I spent studying and doing holiday homework like a fine churchgirl.

First few weeks back at school have been okay. I've managed to put my mind into achieving my goals a little more and I think I'll get by okay if I can get a solid study routine happening which I'm determined, will happen.

It's Sus' 18th next week so I'll hear no end to that event until the day comes. I'm excited for her though, she'll finally mature a little. Jokes, love ya SUNSET. Totally not used to calling you that yet.

It's also pumba's 18th in 2 days so I'm hoping he'll enjoy it at least a little seeing as he has trials coming up next week. Good Luck! (For my melbournians, trials is equivalent to the term exams)

I might post some pics up along with this entry if I can find out how to...I am but the greatest blogger of all time. Cheers.

No comments: