Wednesday, July 8, 2009

like a comet blazing across the evening sky, gone too soon

Ahh I've done exceptionally well, a new blog and I've managed to post one entry since the end of April. Fine effort you amateur blog whore.
You know what's bloody annoying? Going through a great day, having fun chilling with your mates, having a good laugh and then the funniest thing happens and you're cracking up so much your eyes are becoming slits it's impossible to see and you're just about ready to whizz in your best jeans and you're thinking, hell yeah gonna post this in my blog tonight cause I want those bothered people who read my junk to check this out and have something worthwhile to read...But instead you get home, have some rice to eat and hit the sack. Good one you effen buffalo, you're gonna wake up the next morning and forget you even had a blog, which you will have guessed by now happened several times post April 29th.

Enough excuses, I'll go on and hope listening to Michael Jackson classics will trigger something. Ahh yes the passing of Michael Jackson, such a tragic event I've got to say I was devastated. Although I haven't experienced losing someone dear to my heart I can empathize for the Jackson family. Being a huge fan of not only his music but his flawless moves I say shamelessly that I had my fair share of filthy socks trying to execute the all famous moonwalk. There are no words, the man was simply pure genius. R.I.P Michael Joseph Jackson, you made the girls swoon (and I'm sure you made a fair amount of guys do so also). Your music lives on forever, and ever, and ever.

I forgot to mention that I am currently on holiday which ultimately means sleeping in 'til the afternoon and pigging out on the greatest amount of junk possible. This lifestyle I like to call the life of a morbidly obese woman. Luckily I haven't yet reached that deathly point, I may just need another trip to KFC to tip me over the edge though. I'll stop mocking fat people now but I have developed a shocking diet since my mum's leave to Sydney. She's been gone for about 4 or so days and we've gone 4 or so days without our daily intake of greens which you'll know leads to...digestional complications... It's funny how mother's have that effect. The absence of one in a family shoots unruly behaviour through the household. Oh well let's not have a sook, it just proves we should take more notice of their efforts when they're actually around doing the laundry, washing the dishes, taking care of the grandkids, shopping, cooking the list is almost endless. Love ya mum.

I'd like to explain the picture I chose for my hp pic. I took a liking to it because that expression although pretty darn hideous brings back a few things into mind. I took a list of just a few:
- On the train...
S: Brooke, look at the woman at 6 o'clock
B: Has abit of a sneak peek. Wtf..."Holy shit man she's got a mask on." Big case of Swinophobia (Fear of swine flu)
- On the train...
A girl's mobile goes off and the ringtone was a squeaky voice repeatedly saying "The best sex I ever haddddddd"
- Driving along springvale road and witnessing a man riding a bicycle that had a full water tank 5 times bigger than the actual bike perched on the back. It was admirable to watch though, he rode it so gracefully.
- Looking out my window to admire a nice day only to realise that planted on someone's fence across the road was a rather confident couple totally disregarding the fact that children lived down this road making out with hands down pants and whatnot. What's more disturbing is that the boy had obviously taken the girl to another world and she moaned like dry sex in public was the most romantic thing she'd ever experienced.
- My mum calling me a, wait for it... "Fucken Jew"

So there we have it, some moments that followed up with my facial expression. Good times. Cheerio!

No comments: