Thursday, September 3, 2009

Gave my love to a shooting star but she moves so fast that I can't keep up

Greetings earthlings.
Gee whizz things have been happening haven't they?
This year has flown past leaving a majority of year 12 Victorians with only 2 months of highschool left (I think the VCAL kids finish at a later or earlier date). HUGEEEEE sigh of relief although I've got to admit I'm gonna miss clowning around, Maccas runs, Monday "study" periods and more importantly those who made it happen. KC Kids 09.
I've got quite abit planned for the summer break, post highschool life looks so juicy right now. I'm super psyched!
1. A quick trip to Sydney to attend Bob's formal and make him look good. I know, I'm faced with mission impossible.
2. Back to Melb for... Schooliesssss! 14 girls including myself are heading to Sorrento to live out the Schoolies week where well... what'll happen is predictable and it'll make history, don't you worry. Plenty of time at the beach and hopefully no damage to the rented house.
3. Another flight to Sydney to celebrate and welcome 2010 with open arms. I'm crossing my fingers and toes that I'll get to catch up with everyone I've neglected for 2 years namely my lovelies Tika and Melina.
4. HOPEFULLY a trip to Queensland with Sus and Bett so we can let our hair down and have some killa "BFF" time.
5. Mid Jan calls for a family trip doesn't it? Exactly what I'm doing. Off with the entire gang and Bob to Vietnam to visit my grandma and my heritage. I can't wait to see how my parents grew up!
6. And after all that, back on a plane to Sydney and this is the bit I'm looking forward to. I plan on staying at home for an entire week, catch up on the movies and tv series I never got to watch, read the books I've always wanted to read and only leave the house for more popcorn and green tea.
Yeah, post highschool definately has me wrapped around it's little finger.

For now, Biology and Chemistry desperately need my attention.
Stay clean! ciaooo

No comments: