Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Life's not a dress rehearsal, it's the real thing.

Hey fellas.

I've finally gotten off my backside and borrowed a few books to read (but haven't put aside the time to) and plan on getting through them during the holidays, along with study of course...
I don't think I've mentioned anything about my goals, but I will now.
I think my biggest goal is to finish a med course at USYD or UNSW and then specialize in paediatrics to become a dum dum dum DUMMMM paediatrician. Whether I'll see that goal through is a different story. Wait, I don't want to make it sound as if I don't want it cause really, I haven't wanted something so bad. I guess I'm just underestimating myself or trying to think as realistically as I can. But I'm not going to think like Meryl (too much of 'Look Both Ways') cause I know I'd be happy to make that my profession and it'd without a doubt get me out of bed every morning.
The reason I chose this career is a long story.

Now I'd like to move on to mention and recognise a special person.

TIKA SANTOSO

I did one of these a long time ago on Bebo (I know, ancient social website) and I'm doing one again cause I thought I'd let it be known just why I love this girl to the nth degree:

1. The picture depicts it perfectly. She's so carefree when she eats. Nah, she's carefree in general and even with that glass of wine in her hand, she still gives us a lightening smile.
2. She's reliable and dependable. I don't think I've ever met someone so generous at heart when it comes to her friends. She's never hesitated to help me out financially or emotionally.
3. After almost 2 years of being in two different states we still find the time to talk to eachother and keep in contact. That's real.
4. I have an embarrassing video of her I'll show at her 21st
5. She spends ridiculously on clothes and shoes
6. She tells me about her waxing sessions (I got your imagination working)

I hope she's alright with the total 6 haha.

Had an english SAC today and I'm pretty happy with it overall. I used my time well and I think it'll shit on William Thornhill and his homies on the Hawkesbury River.

No comments: