Friday, September 25, 2009

In New York, concrete jungle where dreams are made of, there's nothing you can't do

Well I'm pretty much exhausted. Spent a good 4-5 hours studying starting from 10am, had a late lunch which is a first (I must have been too engrossed in Biology), waited for my papa to get home and got dinner started had dinner watched two and a half men and here I am reliving those fine moments again. Haven't had much to say lately so I'm searching for an interesting topic to concentrate on and criticize.
I did come across a beast of a thing though. Well I don't want to call him a beast I'm sure it's not his fault.
What difference is there? They're both babies, they've both just jumped off the V-line express, they both look depressed to be here oh wait I spot the difference...ANGRY PANTS THERE IS 3 TIMES BIGGER THAN HIS MATE ON THE LEFT!! I was flabbergasted (such an ugly word to look at). Now you don't have to cringe that badly 'cause the woman did not (bless her soul) push this mother out. She had a caesarean (I always forget how to spell that but I've figured out a trick. Everyone loves a caesar salad then add the "ean"...well it works for me just putting it out there) Apparently his size was the result of his mother's diabetes. "When a diabetic mother's glucose level is high during pregnancy, the baby can receive too much glucose and grow too large, according to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists." Unbelievable it's like giving birth to a toddler. Hmmm that's a thought. Imagine giving birth to a "baby" fully equpied with the knowledge and physical abilities of a toddler. Makes the lives of those who don't want to deal with the first few years of parenthood easier doesn't it. On the do-to list! Ahh the possibilities this world hands us

Maybe his dad was a sumo wrestler...

Btw my ideas are copyrighted. Time machine to prove evolution, "Toddler baby", yeah you know what I'm talking about!

God I'm weird...pushing blame onto VCE.

No comments: