Tuesday, September 15, 2009

You can't boil it down to something so finite

I'm glad I made a blog again and I'm going to try and say this without making it sound like I'm about to jump the West gate. It's just a place to vent without having to bore another human being. There's no worries about whether my blog is interested in what I have to say, whether my words are valid or if there's something in my teeth. To break it down for ya, it has the listening abilities that every woman wants in a man.

I'm still finding it difficult to get my head around the idea of finishing school. I know it's a metaphor used commonly but it's a huge, gigantic BLUR. To think that in a month and a half I won't have the luxury of my teachers motivating me and egging me on to study or having my life revolve around a 9-3. It almost seems like an entirely different world. One I'm just about ready for. It's been approx. two years since I last stepped on NSW soil (I sound like my Dad babbling on about his trip to Aus, no disrespect) and I'm kind of excited to see how everything's changed, from the suburb of Bankstown to the people and faces I used to see everyday. Sometimes I wonder what it'd feel like to bump into someone you knew 15 years ago. Imagine one day further on in the track you're going about your daily life and suddenly you're facing this person you probably played on the swings with or shared secrets with. How strange that'd be. And after 15 years you're filtering your memory to find out who the familiar face is. It'd be like going back in time, being 15 years younger. I've found an elixir.
I know I'm making no sense but it's just a thought.

Just a few facts about me:
1. I like to analyse the characters I meet. It's almost like I'm the terminator with my computer like brain filing through info. to find their personal details in order to develop a character analysis for them.
2. If I managed to build a time machine of all the things possible I'd go back in order to find out whether humans are linked to Australopithecus africanus. If I can prove evolution, I can prove there is no God hence religion will no longer be debatable. (It probably won't stop the debating but if my time machine serves me well I could go as far back as the beginning of time. Ear to ear grin)
3. I am a strong atheist if the second point had not yet proven anything.
4. I believe that names carry characteristics. I am a stubborn hard headed person. My niece Lily is named after myself (Lily Mai). She will also be a stubborn hard headed person. Seeing as she's already beginning to show those traits of mine I'm thinking my theory proves true.

Yeah, I'm just a little bit strange.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Christian, you're a very important person to me right about now cos that just gave me renewed motivation to keep blogging! Sorry I haven't given you much to read but will do soon! Thanks for the comment bud