Sunday, October 4, 2009

Pursuit Of Happiness

Sunday afternoons. A good book, your fav song on repeat and you finally took the time to clean the jungle you call a room. Total bliss.
I took my sweet time but I finally got my L's... not that anyone is interested in that now since practically everyone is way ahead buying their first rides, driving with the top down and flaming red P-plates.
Hmm I'm not a fan of daylight savings.
I came across this a few days/weeks? after MJ passed away. (Bless his soul)
I didn't know how to react...You can enlarge by just clicking on the picture and should I say it's worth it?
Now, I of all people am not one to speak being a die hard fan of The King of Pop myself but honestly, aborting your child because the painkillers had finally taken our dear Michael?
I wonder if she's also a strong Christian and going against the Holy Bible and it's teachings. In that case, you go girlfriend.
Nah, in all seriousness I think she's a psychopath no offence "Hayley".
If I had a Yahoo account I'd probably help you cope with this:
"Dear Hayley, I have an inhospitable uterus and am never going to be able to have children. I am very much prepared to bring your child up in this MJless world and I'm sure you will think this a very fair price. Your child for my entire MJ collection. It even includes never released singles...
There are more important things in life like the life you have growing in you. Don't make me kill you. Love, Brooke"

I should have reported abuse.
My bitch for the day.

No comments: